Your Voice Matters
- This event has passed.
YOUR VOICE MATTERS
When: Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Where: U.S. Capital Building, HVC201A&B
Start Time: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Includes Luncheon and Cocktail Reception
Women in Consumer Technology
Women in Entertainment
Women in Cable Telecommunications
Our mission is to empower corporate, small business, and entrepreneurial women to speak up with the power to convey confidence and a professional presence that relate to impacting life, career and personal relationships.
A full day of sessions, workshops, and keynote speakers featuring inspired stories, strategies and tools that will encourage one another to think bigger and bolder by following the journey of the meaning of Your Voice Matters from:
- Your Inner Voice
- Your Voice Matters to Create Diversity and Inclusion
- The Value of Your Voice in the Workplace
- The Impact of Your Voice on Legislative Issues
- The Value of Your Voice in Consumer Research
- The Impact of Your Voice in the Non-Profit World/Philanthropy
- The Impact of Your Voice on Popular Culture
Additional forum details and ticket purchase information to come. For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Carol Campbell at email@example.com.