Legacy Awards Nomination Rules
Welcome to the Legacy Awards Nomination Site
Anyone in the industry may submit up to 5 nominations per year for this award by following the rules listed below. The nomination process is open from September 15 – November 15, 2016.
Award recipients are selected by vote of the Women In Consumer Technology Advisory Board and based on four categories:
- Teamwork and leadership
- Service and accomplishments
- Inspiration for women in the industry
LEGACY AWARD NOMINATION FORM IS AVAILABLE HERE.
Thank you for participating in the Women In Consumer Technology Legacy Award recognition program!
Legacy Award Description:
The Women in Consumer Technology Legacy Award honors women in our industry that truly serve as role models
and are pioneers in every way!
- The award is open to any woman who has demonstrated leadership qualities and inspires women in the Consumer Technology industry
- Anyone in the industry may nominate up to five women using separate nomination forms
- An individual can only receive the award once
- Self-nomination is not accepted
- All nominations must be completed on the official nomination form
What to Include:
- How the nominee demonstrates excellence in one or more of the four categories
- Explain the nominee’s role in the industry and why they should be recognized, including her individual success and/or her industry influence
- All nominations will be held in confidence
- Nominations may be resubmitted in subsequent years
- There is a limit of 5 nominations per individual
- Completed nomination forms are due by 5:00 p..m. PST on November 15, 2016
- There will be no exceptions to the nomination deadline